วันจันทร์ที่ 1 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2560

Problem and Solution continued



Today we learn Problem and Solution continued from last week. Teacher start the class, she check student’s homework. Then she start explain the text about Amnesia and call some of student to write title, main idea, and graphic organizer on whiteboard in front of the class. And then, she give us the corrective feedback. Next, she call some student to write title, main idea, and graphic organizer of Road accident text on whiteboard in front of the class next she give us the corrective feedback. Next, she call some student to write title, main idea, and graphic organizer of Bike lanes now for a better future text on whiteboard in front of the class next she give us the corrective feedback. Next, she give us the corrective feedback of exercise 2. Finally, she give us to present cooking video clip of each couple.



For today, I’m very excited to present cooking video clip but I think that I do my best.

                       ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ gif

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น