On Monday, October 3 Last week we
read the passage The "Asianization" of the United States, and this
week we have to do the exercises from the story. Afterward, the students
exchange ideas about
- The text mentions many celebrities, foods, and products from Asia. Which are you familiar with? Do you like them?
- What Products, Celebrities, and
Other Foods from Asian countries do you like?
Then we did an exercise about adjective and verb. And teacher was questioned “If you met a foreigner living in your country, what questions would you most want to ask him or her?” And students to present to the class. Finally, we read “Expat in Asia” and did exercise.
Then we did an exercise about adjective and verb. And teacher was questioned “If you met a foreigner living in your country, what questions would you most want to ask him or her?” And students to present to the class. Finally, we read “Expat in Asia” and did exercise.
I think that exercise this lesson is easy for me because I have
been learning Grammar.
I think that the passages in this lesson are difficult for me
because some of the words, I can't guess the meaning.
I used predicting, skimming and guessing the words skills.
I think this lesson made me see the different cultures of Asian and
European cultures as well.
Source : http://marvelmania.deviantart.com/
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น