วันศุกร์ที่ 11 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2559

Paragraph Reading Strategies "Books and Novels"



On Monday, November 7, Today's lesson is Paragraph Reading Strategies. The teacher asked us “How to choose a book for read?”  And let us try to do the exercises before she taught. While we were doing the exercises, she was told about the learning experience in her childhood. And then gave the corrective feedback when we all finished and my answer was correct. Then she let us summarize the point of each paragraph and write a summary on the board in front of class.


I think that finding the answers of the exercises in this chapter is easy for me.


I think that summarizes the gist of the book is difficult for me, because there is a lot I don't know words.


I used scanning skill in this passage.


I think the passage of this lesson is hard, but I’ll do my best.

ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ extensive reading
Source : http://classroom.synonym.com/



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น